PREPARE/ENRICH is a customized couple assessment completed online that identifies an individuals /couple's strength and growth areas.
It is one of the most widely used programs for premarital counseling and education, marriage counseling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement. Based on an individual's /couple's assessment results, Ivana provides coaching sessions designed to discuss and understand the results as well as receive proven relationship skills that foster relationship longevity.
This program applies 4 important characteristics of an effective preventative approach.
First, factors which relate to marital success need to be identified.
Second, the individuals / couples need to be assessed on those critical variables.
Third, feedback and exercises need to be given to the individuals / couples, which will help them deal with problem areas.
Fourth, the individuals / couples need skill building exercises focusing on communication and conflict resolution skills.
Additional exercises can be offered based on the needs of the individual / couple.
What relationship areas are assessed by the inventories?
- 12 Relationship Scales — communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs and more
- 5 SCOPE Personality Scales
- 4 Couple and Family Scales — based on the circumplex model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
- 30 Customized Scales
There are several goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program. In order to achieve these goals there are exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills.
The program helps individuals / couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
How Do We Begin?
PREPARE-ENRICH is appropriate for individuals & couples who are dating, engaged, or married because it offers a customized set of questions based on your specific situation. This assessment can jump-start an individuals / couples coaching program by providing an immediate indication of which aspects of their relationship could benefit from targeted coaching.
Begin with an online relationship and personality assessment that can help quickly identify relationship’s strengths and growth areas.
Note: Because of the vast differences between Life Coaching and Clinical/Psychological Therapy; where appropriate, Ivana will initiate the appropriate referrals to those recommended psychologists and therapists that have partnered with her coaching practice.